Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cold Stone creamery launched in Lahore

I am the girl who will not let you have her last morsel even if she shares her food with you because I save the best for last. My normal day includes me yearning for something sweet and if I can't think of anything then I'd settle for Hot Chocolate sundae or a warm chocolate chip cookie, both of which I love to bits.





Those of you from Lahore, i envy you because one of the best chains, Cold Stone Creamery, was made open for public in Lahore on November 16, 2014 and was launched on November 14, 2014. Besides the fact that Cold Stone Creamery makes fresh ice cream, the best thing about the chain is its Slabbing technique where you can get customized flavors and get different assortments mixed as well.

Cold Stone Creamery- Lahore

Cold Stone Creamery team dances during launch in Lahore


Cannot wait for the franchise to be launched in Karachi. Meanwhile, those in Lahore should enjoy the Cold Stone Creamery with the lovely weather.





No comments:

Post a Comment