Sunday 18 January 2015

How to use Trident

Lately I have developed an obsession of having Trident countless times a day. Since I hauled just yesterday I thought of writing about the times that I use Trident;

1. As a midnight snack- Case in point
2. To chew on while I drive alone listening to the same songs over and over again (No, my playlist isn't that short, I just drive too much every day)



3. To satiate craving for something sweet....the wildberry flavor is like a burst of fruits in your mouth...YUM!
4. Excellent facial muscles exercise (my excuse)
5. Before food (in anticipation of waiting for food, gotta work them gums before tasting the finer things in life)
6. After food (what if the food had garlic or onions? :/ )
7. Before Work
8. During Work
9. After work
10. As an excuse to pass food and avoid those extra calories because the flavor tastes so good (I'm not always that good girl but sometimes I do try and be one)
11. While writing
12.  As a conversation starter- nobody, I repeat- Nobody, says NO to Trident....Did I say Nobody?

No comments:

Post a Comment