Sunday 11 October 2015

My Gatsby!

There is no other way to put it...I LOVE books!
I am also into quirky accessories. Now combine the two and what better result would you get than a book clutch? Yes! A clutch that looks like a book in your hand.
I found Bastay online and fell in love! On searching through the page I found so many that I wanted to buy but as soon as I laid eyes on Great Gatsby I ordered it without thinking twice.

I adore the book, the movie but most of all I adore Gatsby for the epitome of hope that he is. I don't want to give any spoilers to those who haven't read or watched it, but if you haven't then you MUST!

Coming to the bag, I was given pictures from a regular camera so that I'd have an idea about the color. I was fine with whatever the color was so long as the cover said 'The great Gatsby'. I received my bag within three days. To say that I was overwhelmed with joy would be an understatement. The quality is amazing and it is quite spacious, you can keep a medium sized book in it. That said, I can keep my perfume, lip color, pen, small notebook and cellphone in it.
As soon as I got it I thought of where to wear it and I think it would have to wait till Karachi literature festival unless Bastay comes up with something better in the meantime and I'm tempted to buy that :p

No comments:

Post a Comment